REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancelling or Rescheduling Your Lessons – Notice
- You can reshedule your lesson up to 24 hours prior to your lesson commencement. Notification must be made no less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of a lesson if you wish to cancel or reschedule your lesson.
- If no notice is given prior to the lesson then the candidate will forfeit the right to a refund or transfer.
- No fee for transfers and rescheduling (will not incur an administration fee).
The time on your booking is the start time of your lesson. We appreciate that sometimes traffic or life can get in the way, so if you are running late please contact us as soon as you can and let us know.
No refund or release from financial commitment will be granted for non-attendance.
- Refunds will incur an administration fee of 10% of the enrolment fee.
- In the event of the lesson being cancelled by Art Classes Melbourne, due to any unforeseen circumstances, you will be offered a full refund or may elect to transfer to another lesson without penalty.
- In the event you are sick and need to cancel a full refund will be issued provided you notify Art Classes Melbourne in writing 24 hours prior to commencemt of your lesson, all fees will be waived if a medical certificate is provided, otherwise administration charge of 10% of the enrolment will incur.
To contact us, please visit our CONTACT PAGE.
Culture Cue Ltd
ABN: 68 636 114 568
Trading As: Art Classes Melbourne